Mode4 Forums

It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:00 pm 

Because of the increasing difficulty in enemies and new things to explore, the game continues to capture the player's interest.
Currently, I find it pretty hard and have only reached the 3rd level.
Not sure if it would really add much to the game, but I've seen other games that keep a kind of dictionary of encountered enemies and has a bit of info on them.
Also, the different weapons are always a surprise in what they'll bring, and maybe some info could be useful after you've encountered it or used it at least once.
On an overall level, the game surely is great fun!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:57 pm 

That's great, exactly the feedback we need. We're aware there's a lack of information on the items you pick up and it's on our short-term roadmap to improve that.
We will prepare a short questionnaire this week to answer some questions we have but...since I can't wait...when you die, do you want to go back in and give it another go or not? If not, is it linked to the difficulty, variety of content, else?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:00 pm 

When I die, I tap A as fast as possible to get going again ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:11 pm 

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D